General Manager - Marketing & Customer Experience
- Newly Created Executive Position - Bring your Fresh Eyes to our Marketing Approach
- Lead the Organisation Wide Transformation from a Customer Service to Customer Experience Culture
- Join a Tight Knit and High Performing Group Leadership Team
- Christchurch or Melbourne based.
About The Role:
As a key member of the Leadership Team reporting to the Group CEO and leading the marketing team, this new and critical role will provide strategic leadership of the marketing and customer experience function. Engaging with teams across the Landpower business including all Trans-Tasman CLAAS Harvest Centres, you will bring fresh thinking to build a customer experience-led culture nurturing the growth of a consistent customer-centric approach across the group. You will be responsible to:
- Create a modern and relevant marketing and customer experience function, shaping and coaching the team and providing visible leadership for our brand strategy, values and culture;
- Review and potentially refresh our Brand, ensuring it resonates with key stakeholders;
- Bring the customer journey framework theory into every day practice, and then continually evolve each touchpoint with our teams;
- Develop the digital strategy, bringing innovation, technology and new ideas;
- Lead and manage Customer Data across the group, using the information we have in our CRM and Customer Engagement surveys more effectively;
- Build our communications approach, both internally and externally;
- Manage key events and develop enduring relationships with strategic stakeholders and suppliers;
- Champion sustainability, implementing the strategy and leading initiatives.
Landpower have identified that the biggest point of difference and opportunity for future growth lies in their valued relationship with customers and the service they provide. They have invested considerable research to develop their customer journey cycle, identifying where the opportunities are to enhance the customer’s experience at all touchpoints along the way. Your role will be to partner with the organisation to bring this cycle from the ‘design’ stage to delivery.
Skills & Experience:
You will be a Marketing/Communications/Customer Experience professional experienced in a fast-paced, multi-faceted commercial/FMCG/retail environment, with a proven track record working at a senior level, leading an exceptional marketing function. Important to success will be:
- A strong affinity with the rural sector and an understanding of what is important to farmers, how they think and communicate;
- Your passion to continually raise the bar in relation to customer experience is essential, as is the ability to develop/implement new initiatives leading transformational cultural change;
- A well-developed level of commercial acumen with good financial, business case, data analytics and planning capabilities;
- Exceptional leadership skills and success working across stakeholder groups in a strategic and operational capacity;
- Demonstrated experience leading digital strategy and digital innovation, with good visibility of technology and ability to translate this to customers;
- A collaborative style of leadership with proven experience shaping excellent teams – leads without ego and inspires others to come along on the journey;
- A track record building and maintaining productive relationships and networks at all levels that provide the channel for converting strategy into action;
- Ideally holds a relevant tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
Working with top quality premium European products, this represents a huge opportunity to take marketing, brand awareness and customer experience to the next level at Landpower. Come and make your mark - are you the unicorn we are looking for?
- A brand-new executive role – opportunity to make it your own
- Build and shape your own marketing and customer experience team
- Join a tight knit and high performing Group Leadership Team
- Rapidly growing 100% New Zealand owned family business
- Existing strong customer service platform already in place to leverage
- Highly people-focussed culture with a supportive, fun and friendly team environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Development investment – one of our Values is to “Keep Growing”
- An Employee Benefits Programme which offers great discounts and an active social club.
You will be working in an environment that invests in its people, supports innovation, encourages growth and is Purpose driven: the Group’s Purpose is “Gearing Up Farmers to Succeed: when they succeed, we succeed”. Landpower is values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of their health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Their values of “In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing” form the backbone of a fast growing and dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
About the Company:
Landpower, along with the CLAAS Harvest Centre network, is the largest privately-owned farm machinery network in Australasia. They are the leading providers of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoy brand partnerships spanning more than 45 years with premium European manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, JCB via a network of dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Landpower’s main support office is in Christchurch and the Australian support office is in Melbourne. Their growing CLAAS Harvest Centre network of dealerships are spread across New Zealand and Australia: from Whangārei at the top of the North Island to Invercargill at the bottom of the South Island and from Dalby in Queensland to Geraldton in Western Australia.
How to Apply:
To apply, please follow the link below to lodge via our Recruitment Partner for this position - Sheffield.
For general enquiry or further information, please either phone Louise Green on +64 3 353 4367, or email email@example.com
Applications close on 15 May 2022. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.