Product Manager - Greenline
Grow with us…
Your career won’t go slow with us…
You’ll earn some good dough with us…
We want you to become a pro with us…
You'll be amazed how far you can go with us…
At Landpower and across our CLAAS Harvest Centre network, we’ve seen record sales of our market leading gear, and our teams are absolutely humming as we commit to gearing up our loyal and growing customer base.
We are looking for our next expert to lead Product Management of our PREMIUM, market leading Greenline range, championing our market intelligence; ensuring our teams are equipped through education and support; and managing a product strategy and programme that ensures the right products are available at the right time, and at the right price.
Specific focusses of the role include:
- Annual strategic planning cycle for the Greenline product range
- Collaboration with our Marketing function in the development of strategy for the wide range product-marketing channels available
- Handling of supplier negotiation and sales order planning
- Expert-level assessment of product specification to ensure alignment with customer demands
- Continually reviewing conditions and competitor activity, and adjusts pricing to ensure optimum profitability and improved market-share
- Capably managing the process of introducing new products
- Providing national support across our network and customer base
You’ll already be well-embedded in the Agricultural market, with expert product knowledge ideally within the fodder harvesting space. In tune with your market, you’re a capable strategic thinker, who knows where the opportunities are found and how best to capitalise on them. You’ll have a genuine passion for enriching the experiences our customers have with our equipment, alongside being a capable and inspiring leader who can take our Greenline product team on their own journeys of professional growth.
As a family-owned business our ambition and drive for success is evident in everything we do – from premium, leading brands, to investment in our network, to our commitment to our growth. Our people tell us that as a family-owned business they genuinely feel part of a family – we don’t feel like a corporate, everyone supports each other, our leaders are more accessible, decisions are easier to make, and the environment feels more welcoming to each and every member of our team. They also tell us that working with some of the market’s best equipment and technology is incredibly rewarding and valuable to their career journey.
Keen for a copy of the position description, more info or to get the ball rolling? Let’s talk now – hit the apply button, or contact Ryan Mahalm:
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across NZ and Australia
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of NZ and Australia's busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways -we have a true commitment to the development of our people
- We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of everyone in today’s unique world
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.