Field Service Specialist - Waikato
Join Landpower, and Grow with us…
Your career won’t go slow with us…
You’ll earn some good dough with us…
We want you to become a pro with us…
You'll be amazed how far you can go with us…
At Landpower and across our CLAAS Harvest Centre network we’ve seen record sales of our market leading gear, and our service teams are absolutely humming. We’re ready and motivated to welcome a technical expert to provide critical support to our teams and customers for our premium agricultural equipment ranges, focusing on CLAAS forage harvest equipment.
Reporting to our NZ based Technical Specialist for our CLAAS JAGUAR and LEXION products, you will:
- Provide expert level diagnostic and repair work in the field
- Leverage your product knowledge to educate a wide range of customers in operation of our equipment
- Play a key role in ensuring the highest quality standards are achieved in our pre-delivery process
- Working to continuously upskill our service teams, providing in field on the job training.
- Keep close connection with our Technical Specialist and Product Management teams to keep informed of new developments in the product range
Our ideal candidate will have…
- Experience in field diagnostic, workshop repair and service work on JAGUAR machines.
- Excellent knowledge of electrical architecture and CAN bus systems
- Excellent knowledge of hydraulic systems.
- Solid interpretation of hydraulic / electrical schematics and diagnostics skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Willingness to travel for extended periods
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment. Our people often tell us that as a family-owned business they feel part of a family – we don’t feel like a corporate, everyone supports each other, our leaders are more accessible, decisions are easier to make, and the environment feels more welcoming to each and every member of our team. They also tell us that working with some of the market’s best equipment and technology is incredibly rewarding and valuable to their careers.
Keen for more info or to get the ball rolling? Let’s talk now – hit the apply button, or contact Ryan Mahalm in our recruitment team:
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across NZ and Australia
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of NZ and Australia's busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways -we have a true commitment to the development of our people
- We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of everyone in today’s unique world
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.