Field Service Technician - GRIMME
Join Landpower, and Grow with us…
Your career won’t go slow with us…
You’ll earn some good dough with us…
We want you to become a pro with us…
You'll be amazed how far you can go with us…
At Landpower and across our CLAAS Harvest Centre network we’re seeing record sales of our market leading gear, and our service teams are absolutely humming. We’re ready and motivated to welcome a technical expert to provide critical support to our teams and customers for our GRIMME equipment range.
Reporting to the GRIMME Operations Manager, you will be responsible for servicing and repairing the GRIMME Group equipment in the field and assisting with machine assembly, demonstrations and start-ups.
Our ideal candidate will have...
- Experience in field and workshop repair and service work on agricultural machinery
- Excellent knowledge of Iso Bus and Can Bus systems
- Solid interpretation of hydraulic / electric schematics and diagnostics skills
- A genuine commitment to improving health, safety and wellbeing outcomes
- Excellent customer service and communication skills as you will be interacting with a vast and varied range of customers
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Willingness to travel for extended periods
- Current driver’s license
- Forklift license is preferable
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
Our people often tell us that as a family-owned business they feel part of a family – we don’t feel like a corporate, everyone supports each other, our leaders are more accessible, decisions are easier to make, and the environment feels more welcoming to each and every member of our team. They also tell us that working with some of the market’s best equipment and technology is incredibly rewarding and valuable to their careers.
Keen for more info or to get the ball rolling? Contact Ryan Mahalm on:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across NZ and Australia
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of NZ and Australia's busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways -we have a true commitment to the development of our people
- We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of everyone in today’s unique world