Learning & Development Co-ordinator
You’ve got choices, we get it… But to be part of a truly transformational team, this is the one you NEED to pick!
You’ll join a dynamic and agile team, with accomplished colleagues who collaborate really well and are making great things happen. You’ll also thrive in an environment with comprehensive leadership, guidance, development and support from our expert Learning & Organisational Development lead.
You’ll have insight to our industry leading learning & development practices that span multiple disciplines across the Trans-Tasman region. Alongside taking ownership of the effective planning, scheduling and co-ordination of training for hundreds of our employees each year, you will provide valuable support to projects that span the development of our learning framework and into broader elements of exciting and transformational Organisational Development initiatives. You will work with our Learning & Development specialist to collate key reporting and insights, liaise with multiple contacts and stakeholders across our business, and enjoy contributing to the research, design and development of our L&D programmes. An incredibly rich experience!
You’ll be part of a big team with around 350 people across multiple sites in Australia and New Zealand…. but we don’t do the whole corporate vibe – we’re a family business at heart, we care for and invest in our people. We have incredible connection and commitment to the farming community, and we make our decisions and choose our directions based on what is the best for all of us!
You’ll be part of Landpower & our CLAAS Harvest Centre network. We represent some of the farming industry’s most advanced and respected brands and equipment ranges, and as such we’re part of a huge and highly regarded international network. Likewise, our teams are incredibly diverse, from robust trades environments to expert technical advisors to product gurus to our busy support offices, across 2 countries – the breadth of the experience you’ll gain with us is almost unparalleled!
You’ll be part of a work family who want to gear you up for life too. We embrace how, where and when you work in a unique, personal way that compliments your family life, your health and wellbeing, your hobbies and your personal goals. Whilst we work hard to deliver to our customers needs, we also work with our people to find the individual balance that they seek.
And most importantly – You’ll literally get to drive BIG tractors as part of your induction!
So – who are you?
- You’ve either found your way into the people function and cut your teeth in generalist HR Administration or Learning & Development, and you will likely have completed an HR Degree or Qualification
- You’re well-organised, capable of working under pressure, committed to your own learning and ready to gobble up whatever opportunities we throw at you!
- You’re tech savvy, ready to embrace change, and a genuine team player with integrity and commitment
- You have excellent communication skills, a strong level of ability to interpret and produce written information, and a keen eye for detail.
We’re ready to hire right now! Let’s talk – hit the apply button, or contact Ryan Mahalm for more info.
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across NZ and Australia
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of NZ and Australia's busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways -we have a true commitment to the development of our people
- We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of everyone in today’s unique world
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.