Reception & Financial Administration Assistant
Landpower is a wholesaler of an exclusive range of premium Agricultural machinery and equipment, with a substantial network of CLAAS Harvest Centre retail sites spread across New Zealand & Australia provide sales and support to our loyal customers. We’re looking for an organised, energetic, and capable Reception & Financial Administration Assistant with a positive attitude, who will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth running of our Christchurch office.
We have modern offices near Christchurch Airport, that accommodate a number of our support services and wholesale business operations. You will be the friendly first point of contact for our visitors, alongside playing a huge and diverse role to keep our site functioning smoothly. You’ll also spend some time providing administrative support to our Finance team, creating some great potential for different career directions!
Alongside general reception duties, you’ll be in charge of…
- Booking and coordinating travel arrangements for general travel, regional training events and other staff movements
- Organising and managing catering requirements for events
- Ensuring the team show care for the office and our facilities and that things are kept in tidy order
- Liaison with suppliers and contractors for office supplies and routine and reactive general maintenance
- Helping with planning and co-ordination of team and customer events, cultural initiatives and social activities for the local team
- Administrative support to our Finance team (with full training!)
- Assisting in a range of other projects with the team as and where needed
So - who are you…
- You’ve got prior experience in a diverse administration role and ideally reception or front-line experience – even better if you have experience in coordinating travel arrangements.
- You’re well-organised, use your initiative, have excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- You have a positive can-do attitude, and a willingness to learn and take on new opportunities.
- You’re capable of working under pressure, working with changing priorities, and can resolve problems as they come your way.
- You’ve got outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and are proficient with computers and technology.
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.