Product Manager - AMAZONE
Grow with us…
Your career won’t go slow with us…
You’ll earn some good dough with us…
We want you to become a pro with us…
You'll be amazed how far you can go with us…
At Landpower and across our CLAAS Harvest Centre network, we’ve seen record sales of our market leading gear, and our teams are absolutely humming as we commit to gearing up our loyal and growing customer base.
We are looking for a capable and passionate promoter of our PREMIUM, market leading AMAZONE product range, championing our use and support of our ever-evolving range; ensuring our teams are supported in their product knowledge and abilities; and providing energy to deliver on our strategic product marketing and development objectives.
Specific focusses of the role include:
- Providing close to support and training to the Product Specialist and our dealer network to provide them the tools and knowledge to promote and support our product range
- Plays a key role in the co-ordinating delivery of the product demonstration programme and tracking it’s effectiveness in sales activity
- Collaborates regularly with our marketing team to assist in generating and running key product marketing initiatives
- Provides specialist demonstration and operator training to support the sales and customer support functions
- Keeps a close eye on the market, the activity of our competitors, and works to ensure we promote and utilise the unique attributes of our range
- Providing national support across our network and customer base
You’ll already be well-embedded in the Agricultural market, ideally with specific experience in the seeding, tillage and fertiliser spreading equipment. You may have been working in a similar product marketing / support role, or you may be an expert operator who has a desire to progress into a role where you can enrich the experiences our customers have with our equipment. You will have at least 5 years of relevant industry experience as detailed above. If you have less experience than this, we would recommend you contact us to determine if we can have other suitable alternative roles.
As a family-owned business our ambition and drive for success is evident in everything we do – from premium, leading brands, to investment in our network, to our commitment to our growth. Our people tell us that as a family-owned business they genuinely feel part of a family – we don’t feel like a corporate, everyone supports each other, our leaders are more accessible, decisions are easier to make, and the environment feels more welcoming to each and every member of our team. They also tell us that working with some of the market’s best equipment and technology is incredibly rewarding and valuable to their career journey.
Keen for a copy of the position description, more info or to get the ball rolling? Let’s talk now – hit the apply button, or contact Ryan Mahalm:
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across NZ and Australia
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of NZ and Australia's busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways -we have a true commitment to the development of our people
- We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of everyone in today’s unique world
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.