Warehouse Assistant - Altona
Landpower and our CLAAS Harvest Centre network is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distribution network in Australasia, servicing primary producers and agricultural contractors from 32 strategic locations throughout Australia and New Zealand and Australia. Our Melbourne and Christchurch offices co-ordinate wholesale activities and support functions across Australia and New Zealand, and each of our CLAAS Harvest Centres is a regional sales, service and support hub for the complete range of CLAAS and other leading farm machinery brands.
We have a career opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to join the team our team at our fantastic offices in Altona, assisting with the efficient management and distribution of warehouse stock to our busy customer and dealer network.
This is a stable, long-term role with excellent potential to train and develop either within our warehouse & logistics team, or more broadly into other areas of our large Agricultural machinery business!
Key areas in the role include:
- Co-ordinating the efficient distribution of parts to dealerships and customers
- Providing support to the Parts Manager
- Liaising with admin staff regarding invoices and parts
- Administration duties as required
- Assisting customers by keeping them informed with the delivery and supply of ordered parts
You'll have previous experience in a Warehousing environment, even better if it has involved handling of parts stock in the automotive or heavy machinery industry. You'll need to be physically fit, capable of using or learning our computer and stock management systems, have a valid drivers licence, reliable transport and ideally have your forklift ticket.
As a family-owned business our ambition and drive for success is evident in everything we do – from premium, leading brands, to investment in our network, to our commitment to our growth. Our people tell us that as a family-owned business they genuinely feel part of a family – we don’t feel like a corporate, everyone supports each other, our leaders are more accessible, decisions are easier to make, and the environment feels more welcoming to each and every member of our team. They also tell us that working with some of the market’s best equipment and technology is incredibly rewarding and valuable to their career journey.
Keen to know more? Let’s talk – hit the apply button or contact Ryan Mahalm on email@example.com
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across NZ and Australia
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of NZ and Australia's busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways -we have a true commitment to the development of our people
- We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing