Field Service Technician - GRIMME
Across Australia and New Zealand, Landpower and CLAAS Harvest Centre is evolving. We’re gearing up our sites, our customers, and most importantly, our people. We’re all about the journey – and we’re opening the door for you to get some momentum in your career. To get straight to the point, here’s what we offer:
Build unparalleled skills – Working with some of the most advanced equipment and systems in the international agricultural machinery market, the level of technology and capability in our machinery translates to you possessing high value experience and skills
Frequent technical training – Our expert Master Technicians and factory trained Technical Specialists deliver regular training both at a local branch level and at our dedicated national training facility. Many Technicians who join us tell us they’ve never experienced so many learning opportunities anywhere else!
Tailored Individual Development Plans – Extensive, targeted training based on where you want to go in your career, with multiple pathways – technical specialisation, people leadership, sales & product Management – we provide totally personalised training plans. You’ll be encouraged to find your ideal career path with us and build toward it.
Culture – Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment. Family is key to us – We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and our purpose is to provide resources and support to families in the farming community to enable their success as they feed our world. We don’t feel like a corporate, we embrace a wide group of different people with different interests, and we understand the importance of our work being rewarding and fulfilling.
We’re ready and motivated to welcome a technical expert to provide critical support to our teams and customers for our GRIMME equipment range.
Reporting to the GRIMME Operations Manager, you will have a broad and critically important role in delivering expert for repair and service support for the GRIMME range of equipment in the field, alongside and assisting with machine PD, demonstrations and start-ups... And there's a huge amount of product on the way...
Our ideal candidate will have...
- Experience in field and workshop repair and service work on agricultural machinery - ideally in similar harvesting machinery to our GRIMME range
- Excellent knowledge of Iso Bus and Can Bus systems
- Solid interpretation of hydraulic / electric schematics and diagnostics skills
- A genuine commitment to improving health, safety and wellbeing outcomes
- Excellent customer service and communication skills as you will be interacting with a vast and varied range of customers
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Willingness to travel for extended periods
- Current driver’s license
- Forklift license is preferable
Keen for more info or to get the ball rolling? Let’s talk now – hit the apply button, or contact Cherie Crews in our recruitment team:
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across NZ and Australia
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of NZ and Australia's busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways -we have a true commitment to the development of our people
- We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of everyone in today’s unique world