Product Specialist - Tractors (Internal Only)
Gear Up and Grow Further!
At Landpower and across our CLAAS Harvest Centre network, we’ve seen record sales of our market leading equipment ranges, and our teams are absolutely humming as we commit to gearing up our loyal and growing customer base.
We are looking for a capable and passionate promoter of our PREMIUM, market leading Tractor products, championing our use and support of our ever-evolving range; ensuring our teams are supported in their product knowledge and abilities; and providing energy to assist our Product Managers in delivering on our strategic product marketing and development objectives.
Specific focusses of the role include:
- Providing close to support and training to our dealer network to provide them the tools and knowledge to promote and support our product range
- Playing a key role in the co-ordinating delivery of the product demonstration programme and tracking it’s effectiveness in sales activity
- Collaborating regularly with our marketing team to generate supporting content and collateral for our demonstration programme
- Providing specialist demonstration and operator training to support the sales and customer support functions
- Keeping a close eye on the market, the activity of our competitors, and working to ensure we promote and utilise the unique attributes of our range
- Providing national support across our network and customer base
You’ll already be well-embedded in the Agricultural market, with experience in Tractors. You may have been working in a similar product marketing / support role, or you may be a capable operator who has a desire to progress into a role where you can enrich the experiences our customers have with our equipment.
As a family-owned business our ambition and drive for success is evident in everything we do – from premium, leading brands, to investment in our network, to our commitment to our growth. Our people tell us that as a family-owned business they genuinely feel part of a family – we don’t feel like a corporate, everyone supports each other, our leaders are more accessible, decisions are easier to make, and the environment feels more welcoming to each and every member of our team. They also tell us that working with some of the market’s best equipment and technology is incredibly rewarding and valuable to their career journey.
Please note – We’re passionate about the development and progression of our valued Landpower people, so at this stage this opportunity is offered only to existing employees. Should the role not be filled internally, we will promote the position again online to invite external applications.
Keen for a copy of the position description, more info or to get the ball rolling? Let’s talk now – hit the apply button, or contact Ryan Mahalm:
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across NZ and Australia
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of NZ and Australia's busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways -we have a true commitment to the development of our people
- We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of everyone in today’s unique world