Horticultural Parts Interpreter
Join Landpower, and Grow with us…
Your career won’t go slow with us…
You’ll earn some good dough with us…
We want you to become a pro with us…
You'll be amazed how far you can go with us…
At Landpower and across our CLAAS Harvest Centre network we’re seeing record sales of our market leading gear, and our service teams are absolutely humming. We’re ready and motivated to welcome a technical expert to provide critical support to our teams and customers for our GRIMME equipment range.
Based in Melbourne and reporting to the Wholesale Parts Manager, this role is the main point of contact for Grimme customers in the Australian market.
Purpose of the role:
To provide expert knowledge and assistance to customers with regard to all Parts products for Landpower’s franchise lines.
To pick and distribute all parts requirements in a timely manner and in accordance with acceptable practices.
To liaise with overseas suppliers with regard to the provision of technical advice, supply and assistance for those same parts.
- A mechanical aptitude with experience in parts interpretation
- Hold a valid drivers licence as well as a forklift licence
- Computer literate on MS Office
- Ideally have parts experience within the Agricultural sector or at least in the Automotive Industry
- Stock taking and Inventory experience
- Good communication skills
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
Our people often tell us that as a family-owned business they feel part of a family – we don’t feel like a corporate, everyone supports each other, our leaders are more accessible, decisions are easier to make, and the environment feels more welcoming to each and every member of our team. They also tell us that working with some of the market’s best equipment and technology is incredibly rewarding and valuable to their careers.
Keen for more info or to get the ball rolling? Contact Andy O'Dell on:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across NZ and Australia
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of NZ and Australia's busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways -we have a true commitment to the development of our people
- We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of everyone in today’s unique world