Shape our internal & external comms in this newly created role that includes a balance of strategic & tactical communications across multiple channels
- Key strategy enabling, trans-Tasman role
- Help guide a growing ANZ marketing team to success
- Work with driven professionals across an essential and down-to-earth industry
Join Landpower and shape the future of our communications. As our Communications Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in a family-owned business that's grown to become Australasia's largest privately-owned agricultural machinery distributor. If you're a communications pro looking for a new challenge, this opportunity is for you!
What You'll Do:
- Develop and lead a business-wide communication strategy
- Create and distribute engaging communication materials
- Manage internal communication channels and coordinate group-wide programs
- Lead communication for campaigns and measure effectiveness
- Collaborate with various teams to align on key messaging and brand strategy
Why Choose Us:
- Take charge of this newly created role and make it your own
- Enjoy stability, flexibility, and room for growth
- Access exclusive benefits, from fuel and retail discounts to health checks
Who We're Looking For:
- A strategic thinker ready to get hands-on
- A relationship builder comfortable with people at all levels
- Tertiary qualification in Comms or PR with practical experience
- A team player committed to improvement
- An excitement to join an evolving team driving an enhanced customer experience
Who We Are:
We are Landpower, we are in it together, we front up and we keep growing. Join us and be part of a family-owned business that values long-term relationships and international partnerships.
Ready to Join Our Team?
To apply send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion call Matt Wright on 03 9373 4397.
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.