Helpdesk Support Analyst
What’s the job?
Your primary role is to support team members across New Zealand and Australia to resolve technology issues and queries. Other responsibilities include;
- Acting as a key link between the CLAAS Harvest Centre and Landpower team members and the technology team.
- Providing feedback to colleagues on commonly occurring issues and playing a role in their resolution.
- Adopting a customer service attitude providing prompt effective service both in person and remotely.
- Supporting the delivery of technology projects that improve team member and customer experience.
Who are we?
Landpower and the CLAAS Harvest Centre network is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distribution network in Australasia. We sell and service machinery to farmers and their contractors from our locations throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Our Christchurch and Melbourne offices co-ordinate wholesale activities and provide support functions. As a family-owned business we recognise the importance and value of the long-term relationships that we have grown over the last 45 years with our international partners.
What’s in it for you?
- Grow your skills and experience by learning from a team of experts at the top of their game.
- Enjoy a role that includes variety and scope, you won’t be stuck dealing with mundane “emails won’t send” tickets day in day out.
- Join a good-sized team (not so small you have no support, not so big that you’re just a number) who work hard and enjoy having a laugh.
- Take advantage of our Landpower plus benefits scheme with access to a range of discounts with health providers, retailers and travel providers.
Who are you?
- You’re big on customer service and work hard to find solutions for your teammates.
- Having worked in service desk roles, you understand the basics and know your way around a Microsoft stack.
- If you’ve worked in a role that involves dealing with remote branches or offices, that’s a plus, as is exposure to mobile technology support.
We pride ourselves on being a family business, that works with family-owned suppliers and delivers to families on the farm. That purpose is supported by our values of being in it together, fronting up and to keep growing.
To apply send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion call Matt Wright on 03 9373 4397.
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.