Product Sales Specialist
- Represent a premium global brands
- Play a key role in growing market share
- Enjoy a supportive culture focussed on your growth and teamwork
- $80 – 100K plus vehicle, fuel, phone and laptop
- Full-time permanent position based in Altona, Melbourne
What’s the job?
You’ll drive sales for our premium range of market-leading vegetable harvesting machinery to exiting and new customers across Australia. Other key responsibilities include;
- Helping to ensure the right products are available at the right time, and at the right price.
- Developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships resulting in repeat business.
- Collaborating regularly with our marketing team to generate content and collateral that helps drive sales.
- Keeping a close eye on the market, the activity of our competitors, and working to ensure we promote and utilise the unique attributes of our range.
What’s in it for you?
With customers all over Aus, you’ll be spending a fair bit of time interstate, with plenty of opportunity to tack personal travel on to work trips. And, working with manufacturers in Europe and the USA, there may be some factory visits overseas. There’s plenty of other benefits, too;
- Work alongside industry experts with decades of experience.
- Gain job security and satisfaction working with a business that has a full order book and well-established, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Enjoy our Landpower plus benefits scheme with access to a range of discounts with health providers, retailers and travel providers.
Who are we?
Landpower Vegetable centre is the leading provider of farm machinery to vegetable farmers and contractors across Australia and New Zealand. We sell and service leading brands from our Melbourne distribution centre and partner dealers.
As a family-owned business we recognise the importance and value of the long-term relationships that we have grown over the last 45+ years and we’re a team that is in it together, committed to continuing to grow – professionally and personally – and we front up.
Who are you?
- With a passion for farming you’ll be working in agriculture, likely in a product or sales role.
- You enjoy the thrill of the sale and helping to creating campaigns that drive sales.
- A natural in front of customers you know how to close out a deal and take pride in gearing up farmers for success.
- You are a team player who fronts up and likes to keep growing.
- You are a lover of vegetables (particularly spuds), coffee and bad jokes – none of this is essential or even required, but it’s a good starting point for morning tea conversations!
To apply send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion call Matt Wright on 03 9373 4397.
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.