What’s the job?
With sales of machinery on the rise Landpower is busier than ever! We’ve got more and more equipment coming in from Europe and we’re looking to add you to the team to help make sure we get it to our customers quickly and efficiently.
Working in our Altona based team key responsibilities include;
- Processing documentation and supporting the delivery of containers and RORO stock from ports in Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne to dealers and customers across Australia.
- Regularly communicating with logistics providers – often over the phone – to ensure timelines are met.
- Resolving issues relating to movement of freight within Australia.
- Managing, updating and filing all documentation into appropriate systems.
Who are we?
Landpower is the leading provider of farm machinery to farmers and contractors across Australia and New Zealand. We sell and service leading brands such as CLAAS, AMZONE and GRIMME from our dealer network across Australia and our Melbourne office and warehouse.
As a family-owned business we recognise the importance and value of the long-term relationships that we have grown over the last 45 years and we’re a team that is in it together, committed to continuing to grow – professionally and personally – and we front up.
What’s in it for you?
- Use your logistics experience to add real value to a growing team and organisation.
- Add to your skill set by learning from industry professionals with over 30 years of experience.
- Join a fun, friendly and dedicated team who work hard and enjoy having a laugh.
- Gain job security and satisfaction working with a business that has a full order book and well-established, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Enjoy our Landpower plus benefits scheme with access to a range of discounts with health providers, retailers and travel providers.
Who are you?
- As a highly organised person you love to help a team to be as efficient as possible and will think outside the box to achieve great outcomes.
- You are positive, even when the pressure is on and enjoy helping others to succeed.
- Communicating efficiently with a range of different people is second nature to you.
- You are proficient with the Microsoft suite and have experience using ERP software.
- Whilst not essential it would be useful if you’ve worked with “ugly freight” and big kit
- You are a lover farm-life, coffee and bad jokes – none of this is essential or even required, but it’s a good starting point for morning tea conversations!
To apply send your CV and Cover Letter to Matthew.Wright@Landpower.co.nz or for a confidential discussion call Matt Wright on 03 9373 4397.
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.