Product Manager - CLAAS Tractors
Be the champion for CLAAS tractors in Australia and be the link between CLAAS and our dealerships to help continue to drive market share and sales
What’s the job?
You’ll provide overall product leadership for our premium range of market-leading tractors and will develop a strategy that ensures the right products are available at the right time, and at the right price. Other key responsibilities include;
- Managing the relationship with factories in France and Germany (with occasional travel there, too) and handling supplier negotiation and sales order planning.
- Assessing product specifications to ensure we have the right machines to satisfy customer demand.
- Continuously reviewing pricing to ensure optimum profitability and improved market-share.
- Keeping up to date with competitor activity, particularly surrounding price, product availability and product specifications.
- Providing national support across our network and customer base to maximise sales.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be working alongside industry experts with decades of experience.
- Our partnership with CLAAS means you’ll be spending time with the manufacturer in France and Germany, learning from yet more experts and enjoying the sites and sounds of Europe.
- Our well-established support functions in marketing, finance, people and culture and technology mean you’ll be well supported to do your best work.
- Gain job security and satisfaction working with a business that has a full order book and well-established, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Enjoy our Landpower plus benefits scheme with access to a range of discounts with health providers, retailers and travel providers.
Who are we?
Landpower is the leading provider of farm machinery to farmers and contractors across Australia and New Zealand. We sell and service leading brands such as CLAAS, AMZONE and GRIMME from our dealer network across Australia and our Melbourne office and warehouse.
As a family-owned business we recognise the importance and value of the long-term relationships that we have grown over the last 45 years and we’re a team that is in it together, committed to continuing to grow – professionally and personally – and we front up.
Who are you?
- With a passion for farming you’ll be working in agriculture, likely in a product or sales role.
- You enjoy a balance of strategic and operational work.
- A natural in front of customers you know how to close out a deal and help others do the same and take pride in gearing up farmers for success.
- You are a team player who fronts up and likes to keep growing.
- You love tractors and are probably the sort of person who watches tractor drag races on YouTube.
To apply send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion call Matt Wright on 03 9373 4397.
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.