Service Technician - GRIMME
Bring your experience as a heavy diesel mechanic and carry out repairs and servicing on world leading vegetable harvesting machinery by GRIMME
What’s in it for you?
- $$ – You’ll be paid well and have an annual salary review
- Add to your skills – You’ll be working alongside industry experts with decades of experience.
- Job security – We’ve got full order book and well-established, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Extra perks – Enjoy our Landpower plus benefits scheme with access to a range of discounts with health providers, retailers and travel providers.
- Help and support – Our support functions in marketing, finance, people and culture and technology will help you do your best work.
What’s the job?
Let’s keep this simple, mostly you’ll be fixing and servicing complex vegetable harvesting machinery, either in our workshop or on farm. You’ll have your overalls on 95% of the time, but it’s not all swinging spanners, you’ll also use a laptop most days to help diagnose issues and check telemetry.
Who are we?
Landpower is the leading provider of farm machinery to farmers and contractors across Australia and New Zealand. We sell and service leading brands such as GRIMME, AMZONE and CLAAS from our dealer network across Australia and our Melbourne office and warehouse.
As a family-owned business we recognise the importance and value of the long-term relationships that we have grown over the last 45+ years and we’re a team that is in it together, committed to continuing to grow – professionally and personally – and we front up.
Who are you?
- You’re a heavy diesel mechanic who enjoy fixing and servicing machines.
- If you have experience with argricultural machines, great, if not, apply anyway, we’ve got a long history of training mechanics with heavy machinery experience in other sectors.
- You are a team player who fronts up and likes to keep growing.
- You are a lover of vegetables (particularly spuds), coffee and bad jokes – none of this is essential or even required, but it’s a good starting point for morning tea conversations!
To apply send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion call Matt Wright on 03 9373 4397.
Get in touch
Got a question? We'd love to hear from you.